Feedback and Revision

After my midterm submission I got feedback from my teacher and peers. My group mate and I got together to make a few revisions of the front cover. We needed to collaborate to make our covers more similar. We decided to change the title from "Getaway Travel Magazine" and shorten it to "Getaway Travel". I also needed to made adjustments to the picture on the front cover to make more space to place text. I ended up changing the picture on the cover to a different one. I went downtown again and took more pictures. This time I focused on the composition of the photos. My goal was to get a picture of the downtown buildings as a skyline with space at the top of the photo where I can put the text for the cover without it covering up too much of the picture. I believe making these changes made the cover more simplistic and easy to understand for the readers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Submission

Audience Engagement Research West Coast Families

Audience Engagement Research Business Travel Magazine