Distribution Plan

I have put together a distribution plan for my magazine based on research I have gathered on the conventions of a magazine distribution plan. My plan for distributing the magazine is to use a website, an app, and print. This will give the readers many options on how they will get access to the magazine based on what works best for them. The website and app I will create and the printed magazines I will need to collaborate with local grocery stores to get the magazine on shelves. On the website for the magazine readers can view old issues up to the most current one. They will have a preview option which will show a portion of an article from the magazine so they can decide if they want to purchase the entirety of the magazine. The app can be available in the Apple App Store as well as the Google Play Store. The app will have similar options as the website, but this can be a more convenient way for people to read the magazine wherever they are. These three options are my plan on how to distribute my magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Submission

Audience Engagement Research West Coast Families

Audience Engagement Research Business Travel Magazine