Third Quarter Submission




 





Since my midterm submission I have made some revisions to my magazine. The front cover has an updated picture and I changed the placement of some of the content on the cover to follow the conventions of some other magazines. On the table of contents I added descriptions below each of the article titles. This way it is easier for readers to know what they are about to read and can choose what they want to read. When I did this I had to change around the format a bit. I kept one picture and shifted around the headings. The articles I also improved since the midterm submission. After learning how to work in Indesign, I used that to complete the rest of the article. I imported a few new pictures and I fixed the columns of content. The finishing touches to the article was adding the page numbers at the bottom as well as listing our Instagram. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Submission

Audience Engagement Research West Coast Families

Audience Engagement Research Business Travel Magazine