CCR Question #2 Draft
From my audience engagement research I learned that you want to market and sell your product wherever your audience would typically be. For example, because my target audience is adults and families, it would be best to market at grocery stores or online. Based on that research, my marketing plan was to produce both print media and online media. The print media would be found in local grocery stores as well as news stands. My partner and I also created an Instagram account for our magazine. This was effective because the majority of our age range would typically have social media and could find us there.
While doing research on magazine distribution I learned about the producer, the wholesaler, and the retailer. This is when there are many factors involved in the magazines distribution. There is an alternative to that called direct distribution. This is when the company makes, sells, and delivers their product on their own. My distribution plan was to do that. I would make the contents with my partner and we would distribute them in grocery stores. We also made online versions of the contents where there were preview options and if people decided to purchase it, there would be a subscription fee.
While doing research on magazine distribution I learned about the producer, the wholesaler, and the retailer. This is when there are many factors involved in the magazines distribution. There is an alternative to that called direct distribution. This is when the company makes, sells, and delivers their product on their own. My distribution plan was to do that. I would make the contents with my partner and we would distribute them in grocery stores. We also made online versions of the contents where there were preview options and if people decided to purchase it, there would be a subscription fee.
Comments
Post a Comment